Wednesday, May 14, 2014

How funny can one get?

How funny can one get? I don't know but I am going to try
So here we go.
Funny people are usually people who have been hurt so I fit the bill.  My life has been so albinismal that I could cry with laughter. Cause that's all that's left.
You know that my first wife was a good house keeper, When she left she kept the house!

Went fishing the other day and I left the bungs for the boat at home and thought I would never here the end of it. Till when coming back to the wharf and I tied the front of the boat to the jetty and my mate was trying to hold the back from swinging away from the dock holding onto the jetty he forgot to let go and the boat keep moving from the wharf and he finally fell in. The fishing inspectors were just about to come and inspect the catch and they too nearly fell in with Laughter but they were not going to show it. This over shadowed the bungs by a mile.

1 comment: